We’ve built Peel because we know you are all super busy and will benefit from fast access to advanced comparison of relevant slices of your customer data. Data analysis is time consuming and tedious, and our goal is to save you time. This is why we’ve rethought our cohort metric views from the ground up and are providing more granular cohort analysis.
Here's a round-up of all recent updates—new segments to new UI’s.
1. Single Cohort Segmentation
You can now compare multiple segments by cohort month, which allows you to easily answer questions like:
- What product purchase leads to the best LTV after 9 months?
- Which discount code leads to the best LTV over time?
- What is the average LTV for subscribers vs. non subscribers?
- What vendor leads to the best customer retention or repurchase rate over time?
- + more
How to access:
- Visit the Cohort Metric
- On the date dropdown select the Single Cohort
- Choose the cohort month that you want to review (3 months ago, 6 months ago, 9 months ago, etc.)
- Go to the segment dropdown and select the segment
The cohort table will populate with the top 12 segment values by revenue in the list. You can add or remove any segment value. You can sort the table alphabetically or by Total Users.
If you’d like to see all the segment values instantaneously in one sortable table just scroll down to the bottom of the page. This will allow you to compare the LTV of every.single.segment value to one another from a particular cohort.
2. Updated Cohort UI
- Size of cohorts - easily see how many customers each cohort contains.
- Sort the cohort table
- Summary of all the cohorts over time
3. More Segments
SKU & Vendor Segmentations are now available. A highly requested feature, so we fast-tracked it.