December 22, 2020
We have a BIG update that we're so excited to share with you! Ready?
You can now Create your own Reports and Dashboards in Peel.
You can create your own Dashboards from Peel’s pre-computed data so you can consistently visit and check- on the segmented metrics that you care about most! Dashboards allow you to arrange multiple data visualizations together on one screen to give your team context to make great decisions daily.
How to create a Dashboard in 3 easy steps.
Peel gets you halfway there by providing the analysis for over 35 metrics and hundreds of segments. Good news - You don’t have to plot the data and write code to see a visualization per metric like other tools. You can explore the analyses that Peel produces by filtering segments, changing time frames, time groupings, etc.
Now you can save those filtered views to revisit over and over again into a Report and add a series of those reports to a Dashboard.
1. Create Reports
Reports are saved views of the metrics that you are exploring. For example, if you are looking at Sales by Products as a way to keep your eye on inventory, you would go to the Sales metric, segment by Product, format the grouping of time periods and study. Now you can do this once, Save, name the report, and add to your Dashboard.
2. Create Widgets
A Widget is a visualization of a Report for a dashboard. They are either single numbers, called Tickers or they are graphs, called Legends. Here are examples of how the Tickers would look like for our Sales by Products Report.
With Peel, choose from a wide variety of metrics to create and customize dashboards. Dashboards are dynamic. As the underlying data changes, the dashboards automatically update so they are always relevant. Create it once, and keep your eye on it so you can make informed data-driven decisions.
- Add a Title, Description and Notes to share context.
- Give your reports and widgets the context they need by adding elements notes.
- Organize -your dashboard to tell your story
- Rearrange your widgets to get your favorite layout, and add or delete at any time
- Choose line charts, cohort tables, cohort curves, pacing graphs, and number tracker types to create the best visualization of your data.
- Share the link with your teammates.
- Find it in the left nav with all your other Dashboards, Reports, Metrics.
- Bookmark it to always revisit.
Peel is a no code product automated analysis tool that lets you create powerful reports and dashboards from Peel’s precomputed web view data. Explore the analyses, save as Reports, add to Dashboards to always keep coming back to and to share with your team.